#Braavheart: Claudia Van Avermaet
Claudia Van Avermaet is the reference in Flanders when it comes to healthy and active living. Yes she is the sister of famous Belgian cyclist Greg Van Avermaet, but she has become quite the celebrity herself. She is a sportsteacher, certified yoga teacher & nutrition coach. On top of that, she followed various mindfulness trainingen. On her health blog thepowerloft.me you will find everything about her workshops, recipes etc.
The Flemish sports and nutrition expert Claudia van Avermaet has already written many books about energy and power, such as Get stronger and The power planner.
Want to become stronger and get more energy? Then quickly read her golden tips.
1. First of all, can you introduce yourself and what you do in a few sentences?
Hi, I am Claudia Van Avermaet, I am a mother, writer and food, mind & body coach
2. Do you have some sort of life motto of any kind?
No, you have to change your life motto every moment and just be positive.
3. How do you manage to maintain a healthy work-life balance?
Just make the right choices and set the right priorities!
4. What is the ultimate relaxation for you?
For me that is sport, run, bike or yoga.
5. What brings you peace after a hectic day?
A glass of wine, good food and my family.
6. What are your professional objectives for the future?
Teaching youngsters to the top and also writing.
7. How do you combine this with your personal life?
A lot of organisation and flexibility is necessary but it satisfies me.
8. If you could give a 1 (ultimate) tip to other ambitious women, what would it be?
Follow your own pad and jump!
9. Which book do you think is an absolute must-read for our Braavheart community?
My book? 😉
10. Who do you think should be in our #Braavhearts section?
All the women!
11. What is the highlight of your career so far?
I am core & stability trainer of the red devils for the moment.
12. Favorite sport/workout?
Bike or run, I think it will be run.
13. Guilty pleasure?
Without a doubt: ice cream.
14. Favorite recipe?
A lot! Maybe today Toast avocado