Marketing Creator and Coordinator
- You will create content in line with the content calendar and around topics that are strategically defined by the team
- You will be responsible for the planning and distribution of the content through social media, newsletters and website
- You will edit workout movies and assist in creating those with Elise
- You are responsible for the Braav brand: consistency through all our channels (social media, decks, website, …) is what you aim for
- You are responsible for creating content that has an impact on the target audience and that is in line with the brand's values and style guide.
- You will work closely with other brands and partnerships to come up with strong and fun collaborations
- You have a bachelors degree in graphic design, multi-media, cross-media
- You have an affinity for lifestyle brands
- You can do 10 burpees in a row
- Your able to translate brand values into consistent and compelling imagery
- You are hands-on and full of creative ideas
- You know what Bala Bands are, and who GrowingAnanas is
- You are a social media expert. Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin don’t hold any secrets for you.
- You're also eager to learn TikTok dances
- You already have some first experience with email marketing and/or video editing.
- You know how to optimize SEO and can write appealing copy/captions in dutch and english
- But above all you're eager to learn new things.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fast-paced environment with a lot of opportunities that will enable you to grow to your full potential. Opportunities are there - it's just what you make of them.
- A competitive salary package
HOW TO APPLY
Send us an updated CV, brief cover letter & your portfolio. If we see your studies / previous experience and interests are a match, we’ll be in touch for an interview.
Send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org